Thursday 3 March 2011

BLAHBLAHBLAH


Hello!

Here is some more of the photography I took whilst in my bridesmaids dress :)

Had a great day today which started with a beautiful text from my gorgeous boyfriend; great way to start. I also had a dream last night that somebody stole my camera and everywhere I went, there were photogenic people and scenery, that I was desperate to take photo's of.  Even my subconscious is obsessed with photography!

Might be doing a photo project with a good friend of mine and a professional photographer!  But instead of taking the photos, I have been asked to model for them! wow!  I really didn't think I was good enough for that!
Still deciding whether or not to take part though. lots of money to spend if I do. 

Thanks for reading
Bee xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment